
Wild thing... you make my heart sing! Our weekend started out hectic and wild. We had known for months it would be a wild weekend... my birthday, a dance club, a wedding... the list could go on and on. I just had no idea that the wildness would continue on throughout the week. On Friday night, Jared and I went to a dance in Gadsden. We had a wonderful time with great friends, Tom and Frances and Adam and Jenny. The night was great. Jared's parents offered to keep Morris so we didn't have to worry about coming in late and waking him up. Morris had a wonderful time at Grand and Pop's. He even learned to say Pop. The wildness started on Saturday, my birthday and a wedding. We drove about an hour and a half to a wedding in Decatur. The bride, Amy, and I have been friends since college. We even taught together at Cherokee Bend. Although Morris loves Amy, he was not interested in her wedding. During the ceremony, Jared let Morris play in a wheelchair, ride on the escalator... anything to keep him happy. I agreed that Jared was just doing the best he could. We did not want Morris to "show-out" in front of everyone. Morris was even wild during the reception. He had a small tantrum wanting cake. Needless to say, we let him eat an entire piece of chocolate groom's cake. As you can imagine, the ride home was l..o..n..g... We made it through the day and I had a wonderful birthday. Most of the excitement happened on Monday. Drum roll please.... MORRIS ATE DOG FOOD! Yes, Morris enjoyed Science Diet on Monday morning. While I was taking the trash out, Morris was munching on dog food. As I pulled it out of his mouth he cried because he thought it was so... yummy. After a lot of juice and brushing of teeth, we tried to get our day in order... ruff, ruff!
Happy Birthday, and don't worry, they all do it. Eat dog food that is. They keep going back for more too! At least Morris had the small breed version. G always got the large breed! At least it was weight control.
ReplyDeleteA little dog food never hurt anyone... Right? He just thought Louis was sharing, like he does with his food-
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Amy!!!! Sounds like you had a blast :)
ReplyDelete