The View from My Front Window... Our house has big windows all the way around it. I have always liked that about our house. When we bought it, I knew I would be able to watch Morris play outside while I was inside cooking. Well, Morris is 14 months and we are already taking advantage of him playing outside... Morris adores playing outside. When the weather is pretty, he will ride, ride, and ride his bike up and down our street. Friday was a beautiful day here and Jared was home early. I bet Morris, Jared, and Louis were outside for an hour riding his bike around our circle. He can now make it all the way around, from one stop sign to the other. Occasionally Morris will still head for the gutter, but he is really getting the hang of it. Sticks, pine cones, and other dogs distract him, yet he wants to continue riding. I know that Morris is going to be an outside boy. I predict him bringing home frogs, bugs, and any other unwanted creatures... Since Morris has turned into Lance Armstrong, we decided it was time to buy him a helmet. Morris wants to wear the helmet all the time. He knows he looks good in it. I am really proud of Jared and I for starting bike safety early. It is easy to look the other way since he is young and not make him wear it. Yet, I know though that by wearing it now, it will be easier when he is older. Morris is so proud of himself when he wears his tonka truck helmet!
Welcome to The Gladdens in Gadsden... We are a family of four (Jared, Amy, Morris, and Thomas), plus our dog, Louis. We rely on our faith in God and our strength in each other to get us through each day. I hope you follow us on our wild journey that we call our life.
Precious! I definitely know about spending so much time outside, boys are such fun!
ReplyDelete