JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pantry Pandemonium

Our pantry is a disaster... that is putting it mildly, it is more like organized pandemonium. When we bought this house, I knew that I loved it because of the pantry. It is huge and holds all of our much needed "junk". People comment on our house being so tidy... that is because I do not show them the pantry. What does Morris love... the pantry! I try to keep him out of it as much as possible. Yet, anytime the door is slightly cracked, he slips his tiny fingers in and opens the door to his beloved room. He loves to pull up on the bottom shelf and pull everything off. From his bath products to my pink rolling pin, he adores it all. He searches through baggies like he is looking for a treasure. A favorite that he finds to play with is the medicine dropper. He just puts it in his mouth hoping for something... He would play in there for hours if I would let him. Only recently has he learned to crawl out of the pantry. He works his legs out the door and then lets his tushy hit the ground. Now that he has mastered the art of getting out of the pantry, he is in and out all day. I said in our original post... welcome to the crazy life we call normal... well, you now have observed the craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment