JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lifelong Friends

I am blessed in my life to have a lot of friends... some are new friends, some are old friends, and some are just friends. I feel lucky to call Kate, Mary Kinney, and Julie lifelong friends. They are friends who don't care what you say, what you wear, they just care that you are you. They love you and accept you not matter what. I couldn't ask for better friends.

Kate and Mary Kinney were honored to be presented as members of Mystery Ball over the weekend. Julie and I were their guest for the night. We giggled as all the members donned their costume and pranced around in the Mystery Ball Parade tossing beads and laughing. It was great just to be us for a night. Girls who have known each other for years, girls who know each others strengths and weaknesses, just girls who love and enjoy one another.

I am so grateful to have my lifelong friends. They are always there: a phone call, a click, just a minute away. I am honored to call them friends. Love you girls!

1 comment: