
Morris re-started Mother's Day Out today. He went last year on Tuesday and was in the "Baby" Class. They really didn't learn much. Towards the end of the year, they learned the animals and the sounds they make, they co-played with friends, but nothing I would call major learning. Last year, Mother's Day Out was mostly a break for me. This year, Morris is a big boy. He goes to school on Tuesday and Thursday with Ms. Mindy and Mrs. Teleah in the "Young Two's" Class. Morris is making many adjustments. He... a) sits at the table in a chair without assistance, b) feeds himself lunch (you know I packed a bib), c) has lessons, d) completes a craft/activity daily

, and e) gets dropped off and picked up in the carpool line without mommy walking inside. Morris arrived home with his first craft/activity of the new school year. Each child painted a barn red and placed animal stickers inside the barn. I would be nervous in a class of eight wild things painting. Ms. Mindy and Mrs. Teleah are brave! Jared questioned if Morris really painted the barn. Oh yes, there was paint on his outfit to prove it. Last year, I was so nervous while Morris was at school wondering if he was crying, did he play well with others... This year I was proud of Morris for easily transitioning back to school. I didn't worry once from 9 to 1. At the end of the day, Ms. Mindy and Mrs. Teleah t

old me that Morris is a great boy. He was kind to everyone and a sweet friend. What more could you ask for in your child? Morris we love you and are proud of the boy you are growing up to be...
What a big boy! He is adorable Amy!!
ReplyDelete