JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Busy Weekends...

The weekends at the Gladden house have been busy... wild... crazy... and hectic... Jared and I had my class reunion, supper club, and the tyn tymes. While that doesn't sound out of control, it has been. All of the activities involved late nights, sending Morris to spend the night with grandparents, and just general confusion. It all started with my class reunion... Gadsden High School Class of 2000! It is hard to imagine that 10 years ago I... graduated high school, was dating Jared, moved into Auburn Dorm #10 Owen, and started life as a semi-adult. The reunion festivities were great. We had about half of our class in attendance. I enjoyed visiting with old friends and seeing my best friends. Looking back, life has been pretty much perfect the past 10 years... I wouldn't change a thing. The weekend after the reunion, we attend Supper Club at The Banks and the Tyn Tymes. We had a great time at both events. At Supper Club, Tom and Frances made a delicious tailgate spread. We all devoured the hot dogs, nachos and cheese, and general junk food. How yummy it was to eat junk! The night ended with karaoke and everyone saying please don't put that picture on facebook. For the Tyn Tymes, we each had tables of 8-10. You had to bring your own food and drinks. Needless to say our table was too cute, the food was delicious, and we had enough drinks for all of convention hall! We ate, drank, and danced the night away. The old, young, and the in-between were all there dancing and enjoying themselves. We could not have asked for a better time with friends. Jared and I have enjoyed every activity through the weekends. We were just a little tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment