To start the New Year, Morris and Jared went to the Monster Truck Jam. I feel like this makes him such a big boy. I never would have let him go any earlier... I mean for goodness sake I still made him go in a cutesie outfit.
Jared and Casey had both heard the Monster Truck Jam mentioned on the radio. I think there was some interest, but hesitation at first. Then we started hearing there was a batman truck, scooby-doo truck, etc. We all figured that the Monster Truck Jam must be geared for children. Casey bough tickets for the big boys.
Jared said it was a day filled with memories. They really kicked off the New Year with a loud bang. So loud that earphones and earplugs were worn by all.
The boys loved every minute. Especially all the minutes they spent at the souvenir stand... t-shirts, monster truck toy car, flags, hats, if you can think of it, they brought it home. Claire and I have just laughed and laughed. Jared and Casey always comment on our "spending". The first time we let them out of the house with the children... their spending was out of control.
Morris is still talking about it and wanting to wear his monster truck t-shirt all the time. I think all the boys are looking forward to going again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment