JARED . AMY . MORRIS . THOMAS . and LOUIS

Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Many Faces of Morris

Morris is a character!  When I was pregnant, I prayed many things for Morris.  I prayed that he would be healthy, that he would have a love for God, that he would find an amazing wife one day, but mostly I prayed that he could handle any challenge that he faced in his life.

God heard my prayers.  Maybe I didn't know what I was praying for, maybe I was praying the "wrong" way.. I am not really sure.  But God has given Morris a strong will.  A will that challenges me daily.  I am not sure what Morris is going to face in his life or how God is forming his heart and mind, but what I do know, is that Morris is confident in who he is.  

Everyday I have to practice my prayer, Lord give me Peace.  Peace that I know how to mold Morris in the correct way.  I do not wish to break his spirit, only to tame him.  

Morris challenges me daily.  He challenges my patience, my mind; and I think he challenges me to think about the person I am.  

Who is Morris... Morris is a Child of God... Morris is strong willed... Morris is smart... Morris is handsome... Morris is mine!  Thank you God for listening to my prayers and molding Morris.






No comments:

Post a Comment